Monday, November 21, 2011

i am moving


i am moving to a different blog!  this is somewhat sad and exciting for me in ways that i can only attempt to explain:

why moving is sad:
- i have spent almost a year building this blog
- i finally have a "look" that i love
- i am a person that gets very attached to things and that doubts change
- i just got finished with the fall essentials posts and collaboration and i feel like i am abandoning the project {blog posts have feelings too lol}
- & i am am uncertain that i will have ANY readers, at all

why i am moving:
- it need a chance to start fresh
- i wanted to redesign my blog
- i want to focus on my life and more personal posts
- i want to take down my masks and be real for real people
- i still get to be inspired and hopefully inspire others
- my life has so much more to offer than this blog could allow
- i need to explore myself in every way possible
- & i really wanted to change the name of the blog {lol... but it's true}

the truth of the matter is, now that i have experienced what blogs are all about, i feel like it's time to start fresh and start new.  i hope if you are reading this you will take a look and give me some feedback.  i think this will really be good and really allow me to utilize this blog not only for the benefit of my reader but also for me.  this is not goodbye, it's a you-whoooo, i'm right here!!

i really think you should come with me, so i'll see you over there right??  :)
♥mackenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment